- Prepare storyboards, wireframes, user flows, visual mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create designs that are backed up with a healthy dose of UX principles and analytic data.
- Validate ideas and designs through user testing and interviews.
- Identify and make improvements to existing products.
- Rapidly prototype application solution design, look, feel, and aesthetics.
- Stay relevant with the latest techniques, tools, and design.
- Collaborate with business and development teams on the design of the product, develop the style guidelines.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations regarding the web development solution and the relation to the user interface.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- 4+ years of UX/UI design experience.
- Proven experience in user interface design, rapid prototype development, and building wireframes.
- Good oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, or other visual design / wireframing tools, and the appetite to learn new ones
- Must possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire the needed information.
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- HTML + CSS experience is a bonus.
- Awareness of design industry best practices such as design thinking, design sprints are a huge bonus.