- Conduct market research to identify user needs for new products.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Own the product backlog and weekly cadence – write user stories, prioritize feature development, plan iterations, and keep your engineers unblocked.
- Own the entire design and development process, and manage projects end-to-end
- Liaise with colleagues effectively to resolve any faults with product delivery
- Acts as a primary, detailed, hands-on expert for the product during both the development and the implementation process
- Proactively identifies project concerns, and communicates to the CTO
- Documents, and verbally communicates as needed, task status, and progress to facilitate smooth implementation.
- Participates in user acceptance testing (UAT). Addresses issues to product and engineering management to solve any issues identified.
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Full understanding of product life-cycles and project management.
- Superior analytical skills for assessing market opportunities and competition.
- You have experience with the agile development methodology.